Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 2006. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,117 days or 5.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 16, 2038.
If a dog named Ekaterina - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ekaterina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ekaterina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dylan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1929George Coe
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1981Nicky Whelan
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1640Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1701)
- 1788Catherine Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1819)
- 1840Hadzhi Dimitar, Bulgarian warlord (d. 1868)
- 1886Felix Manalo, Filipino religious leader, founded Iglesia ni Cristo (d. 1963)
- 1886Karl Barth, Swiss theologian and author (d. 1968)
- 1909Maybelle Carter, American autoharp player (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1978)
- 1970Dallas Roberts, American actor
- 1971Monisha Kaltenborn, Indian-Swiss lawyer and businesswoman
- 1972Radosław Majdan, Polish footballer
- 1991Giorgos Machlelis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 28 BCEA sunspot is observed by Han dynasty astronomers during the reign of Emperor Cheng of Han, one of the earliest dated sunspot observations in China.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tuva Novotny, Kim Tae-hee, Bugge Wesseltoft, Jean Yanne, George McFarland, Andy Fairweather Low, Andrea Giordana, Agnez Mo, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Michelle Bass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 2006.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 2006 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 2004. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your score is -93. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SOS by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2038
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 2004 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-93)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SOS by Rihanna (May 13, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1980 – Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress; July 25, 1983 – Richie Chance, American actor and producer; June 27, 1942 – Jérôme Savary, Argentinian-French actor and director (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,968