Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1978Malin Åkerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1700Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773)
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913)
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1907Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1907Leslie Charteris, English author and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1925Yogi Berra, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1971Jamie Luner, American actress
- 1974Marc Capdevila, Spanish swimmer
- 1990Florent Amodio, Brazilian-French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 1989The San Bernardino train disaster kills four people. A week later an underground gasoline pipeline explodes killing two more people.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mannie Fresh, Kaitlin Doubleday, Derrick Green, Chris Morris, Catherine Oxenberg, Alyssa Diaz, Brooke Elliott, Vin Diesel, Edward Petherbridge, Morgane Dubled.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1951 – Margo Martindale, American actress; July 12, 1962 – Dan Murphy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soul Asylum and Golden Smog); October 7, 1988 – Lauren Mayberry, Scottish singer-songwriter (Chvrches).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993