Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helene Weigel
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
- 1978Jason Biggs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1916Albert Murray, American author and critic (d. 2013)
- 1921Farley Mowat, Canadian environmentalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1935Johnny Bucyk, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1955Kix Brooks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Brooks & Dunn)
- 1963Panagiotis Fasoulas, Greek basketball player and politician
- 1964Pierre Morel, French director and cinematographer
- 1973Lutz Pfannenstiel, German footballer and manager
- 1978Aya Ishiguro, Japanese singer and fashion designer (Morning Musume and Tanpopo)
- 1983Yujiro Kushida, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1985Paolo Goltz, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1873Coronation of Oscar II of Sweden
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stéphanie Montreux, Jon Provost, Heather Angel, Gloria Jones, Guy Beaulne, Robert Glenister, Shelby Flint, Chad Faust, Jordan Pundik, Jeannie Carson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1947 – Denis Lawson, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter; December 20, 1955 – Ed Kuepper, German-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Saints, Laughing Clowns, and The Apartments); August 3, 1918 – Larry Haines, American actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052