Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,308 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,436 days or 17.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 654 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1998.
If a dog named Malachy - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malachy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Malachy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1937George Carlin
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1981Dennis Trillo
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1755Giovanni Battista Viotti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1824)
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1925Yogi Berra, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1942Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000)
- 1947Michael Ignatieff, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1961Bruce McCulloch, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1961Jennifer Armstrong, American author
- 1963Charles Pettigrew, American singer (Charles & Eddie) (d. 2001)
- 1977Graeme Dott, Scottish snooker player and coach
- 1988Marcelo Vieira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1743Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johannes Heesters, Peter Stebbings, Takashi Tsukamoto, Nozomi Tsuji, Vikram Chatwal, Blind Willie Johnson, Chris Willsher, Hitoe Arakaki, Kaneto Shiozawa, Catherine Oxenberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +252. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 12th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,308 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,436 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 654
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+252)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1948 (-178)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 14, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Jim Verraros, American singer and actor; April 15, 1962 – Tom Kane, American voice actor and singer; April 23, 1941 – Michael Lynne, American film producer, co-founded New Line Cinema.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136