Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1971. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,727 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,909 days or 16.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 2003.
If a dog named Dranzer - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dranzer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dranzer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1968Tony Hawk
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1924Tony Hancock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1948Richard Riehle, American actor
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams, American actress and producer
- 1968Catherine Tate, English actress and screenwriter
- 1975Jonah Lomu, New Zealand rugby player
- 1983Alina Kabaeva, Russian gymnast and politician
- 1987Kieron Pollard, Trinidadian cricketer
- 1990Florent Amodio, Brazilian-French figure skater
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Palmito Ranch: The first day of the last major land action to take place during the Civil War, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1989The San Bernardino train disaster kills four people. A week later an underground gasoline pipeline explodes killing two more people.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keyshia Cole, Jon Voight, Brooke Burns, Neşe Erberk, Joe Lynn Turner, Claire Davenport, William Macready, Gigliola Cinquetti, Roy Karch, Linda Griffiths.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1971 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1991. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 12th May 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1971
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,727 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,909 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 600
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 2003
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1997 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1991 (-114)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Joy to the World by Three Dog Night (May 15, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1958 – Michael Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actor (The Jackson 5) (d. 2009); February 19, 1946 – Hiroshi Fujioka, Japanese actor; November 5, 1911 – Roy Rogers, American singer, guitarist, and actor (Sons of the Pioneers) (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134