Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Caius - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caius will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caius will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1992Malcolm David Kelley
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1496Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1560)
- 1867Hugh Trumble, Australian cricketer and accountant (d. 1938)
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1895Jiddu Krishnamurti, Indian-American philosopher and author (d. 1986)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1935Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1945Ian McLagan, English-American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Small Faces, Faces, and The New Barbarians) (d. 2014)
- 1958Dries van Noten, Belgian fashion designer
- 1964Pierre Morel, French director and cinematographer
- 1987Liu Hong, Chinese race walker
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Lemmon, Jake Hurwitz, Park Sang-min, Armi Kuusela, Brian Bell, Fumino Kimura, Tommy James, Rachel Griffiths, Isabel Suckling, Denise Borino-Quinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1969 – Billy Jayne, American actor, musician, and director; January 16, 1942 – Barbara Lynn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1941 – Robert Pine, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237