Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,167 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1956Kimiko Yo
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1981Erica Campbell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French-Canadian soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698)
- 1889Otto Frank, German-Swiss businessman (d. 1980)
- 1905Édouard Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and politician, Postmaster General of Canada (d. 1994)
- 1921Joseph Beuys, German sculptor and illustrator (d. 1986)
- 1933Andrei Voznesensky, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1939Reg Gasnier, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1940Dominic Cadbury, English businessman and academic
- 1942Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000)
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer
- 1981Kentaro Sato, Japanese-American composer and conductor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Tse, Charlie Wernham, Kim Hamilton, Zbigniew Preisner, Gerome Ragni, Jacques Tati, Janice Karman, Chris Diamantopoulos, Stan Kelly-Bootle, Glenn Shorrock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1981.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1982 – Laila Boonyasak, Thai actress and model; December 1, 1985 – Janelle Monáe, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 6, 1972 – Dylan Bruno, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981