Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1975. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,801 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,600 days or 15.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 2007.
If a dog named Bodacious - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bodacious will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bodacious will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Middleton
- 1913Robert Dorning
- 1941Senta Berger
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1983Jacob Reynolds
- 1984Benny Dayal
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1987Candice Accola
- 1988Casey Donovan
- 1991Francisco Lachowski
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1713Alexis Clairaut, French mathematician, astronomer, and geophysicist (d. 1765)
- 1840Alphonse Daudet, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1897)
- 1951Anand Modak, Indian composer and director (d. 2014)
- 1962Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars)
- 1968Susan Floyd, American actress
- 1981James Yun, American wrestler and actor
- 1983Johnny Hoogerland, Dutch cyclist
- 1984Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5)
- 1986Giuliana Marino, German model
- 1986Lena Dunham, American actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melissa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1939The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1980An F3 tornado hits Kalamazoo County, Michigan. President Jimmy Carter declares it a federal disaster area.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
- 2005The Andijan massacre occurs in Uzbekistan.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haddaway, Mundo Earwood, Ben Briley, Mike Keneally, Jerome Robbins, Robin McNamara, Alexis Denisof, Maria Ouspenskaya, Kerr Smith, Vera-Ellen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1987. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1975
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,801 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,600 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2007
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1946 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1987 (-171)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn (May 17, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1951 – Barry Van Dyke, American actor and screenwriter; September 21, 1955 – Mika Kaurismäki, Finnish director, producer, and screenwriter; November 15, 1929 – Joe Hinton, American singer (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029