Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1975. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,919 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,306 days or 14.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 2007.
If a dog named Stephen - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stephen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stephen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1914Joe Louis
- 1924Theodore Mann
- 1935Teddy Randazzo
- 1950Stevie Wonder
- 1977Christopher Ralph
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1986Lena Dunham
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1922Otl Aicher, German graphic designer and typographer (d. 1991)
- 1935Teddy Randazzo, American singer-songwriter and accordion player (The Three Chuckles) (d. 2003)
- 1942Leighton Gage, American author (d. 2013)
- 1947Edgar Burcksen, Dutch-American film editor
- 1957Mar Roxas, Filipino economist and politician, 24th Filipino Secretary of the Interior
- 1962Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars)
- 1966Lee Altus, American heavy metal guitarist (Angelwitch and Heathen)
- 1968PMD, American rapper (EPMD)
- 1975Evelin Samuel, Estonian singer and actress
- 1979Mickey Madden, American bass player (Maroon 5)
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Ballard, Andrew McCarthy, Ziana Zain, Lilian Garcia, Hoyt Axton, Robert Symonds, N. S. Krishnan, Mundo Earwood, Kesarbai Kerkar, Henry Cavill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1975.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1975
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,919 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,306 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 539
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2007
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1946 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1987 (-171)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn (May 17, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1983 – Yōko Honda, Japanese voice actress; November 22, 1960 – Leos Carax, French actor, director, and screenwriter; March 6, 1946 – Martin Kove, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920