Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Snowflakes - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowflakes will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snowflakes will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1982Jessica Sutta
- 1987Doruk Çetin
- 1989Akina Minami
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1841Clarence Dutton, American commander and geologist (d. 1912)
- 1894Feg Murray, American hurdler and cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1895Prescott Bush, American captain, banker, and politician (d. 1972)
- 1911Max Frisch, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1923John Lanchbery, English-Australian composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1938Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Thadeus Nguyễn Văn Lý, Vietnamese priest and activist
- 1962Lisa Curry, Australian swimmer
- 1968Seth Putnam, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anal Cunt, Post Mortem, and Siege) (d. 2011)
- 1970Ben Wallace, English captain and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1858Opening of the present Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1948Following the expiration of The British Mandate for Palestine, the Kingdom of Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade Israel thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1988Soviet war in Afghanistan: After more than eight years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins to withdrawal 115,000 troops from Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manfred Krug, Steve Steen, Kurt Vespermann, Michalis Genitsaris, Lou Taylor Pucci, Eva Norvind, David Winning, Takashi Tsukamoto, Sean O'Pry, Sergei Bodrov, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 15, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1932 – Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes, American-Mexican dancer and actress; May 22, 1937 – Facundo Cabral, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2011); September 4, 1980 – Max Greenfield, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155