Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Butta - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Butta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Butta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1972David Charvet
- 1982Bradford Cox
- 1982Jessica Sutta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1531Maria of Austria, Duchess of Jülich-Cleves-Berg (d. 1581)
- 1863Frank Hornby, English businessman and politician, invented Meccano (d. 1936)
- 1941Jaxon, American illustrator and publisher, co-founded the Rip Off Press (d. 2006)
- 1960Greg Wise, English actor and producer
- 1968Sophie Raworth, English journalist and actress
- 1970Ronald de Boer, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1976David Copeland, English terrorist
- 1978Edu Gaspar, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Robert Royal, American football player
- 1987Ersan İlyasova, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1925Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1948Following the expiration of The British Mandate for Palestine, the Kingdom of Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade Israel thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
- 2008California becomes the second U.S. state after Massachusetts in 2004 to legalize same-sex marriage after the state’s own Supreme Court rules a previous ban unconstitutional.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Shenton, Pierce Brosnan, Denny Laine, Donny Hathaway, Pamela Stephenson, Harry Morgan, Divine, Clive Swift, Nancy McKeon, Sam Rabin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 15, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1957 – Al Hunter Ashton, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2007); January 20, 1984 – Olivia Hallinan, English actress; July 8, 1974 – Tami Erin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164