Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 137th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,064 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1942Al White
- 1949Bill Bruford
- 1955Bill Paxton
- 1965Paige Turco
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1974Andrea Corr
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1990Leven Rambin
- 1994Julie Anne San Jose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1939Gary Paulsen, American author
- 1957Anne Main, Welsh-English educator and politician
- 1967Mohamed Nasheed, Maldivian lawyer and politician 4th President of the Maldives
- 1969Thom Filicia, American interior designer and author
- 1971Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
- 1974Andrea Corr, Irish singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (The Corrs)
- 1975Cheick Kongo, French mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1986Marius Činikas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1986Tahj Mowry, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1991Johanna Konta, Australian-English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, is executed for treason.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1642Paul Chomedey de Maisonneuve (1612–1676) founds the Ville Marie de Montréal.
- 1865The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- 1875Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1983Lebanon, Israel, and the United States sign an agreement on Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1992Three days of popular protests against the government of Prime Minister of Thailand Suchinda Kraprayoon begin in Bangkok, leading to a military crackdown that results in 52 officially confirmed deaths, many disappearances, hundreds of injuries, and over 3,500 arrests.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erik Thomson, K. T. Oslin, Ricky Nelson, Liza Umarova, Michael Rispoli, SoMo, Peter Safran, Dave Hemingway, Alysia Reiner, Rodjun Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1906 – Joan Hickson, English actress (d. 1998); October 24, 1989 – PewDiePie, Swedish-English blogger and actor; October 18, 1982 – Ne-Yo, American singer-songwriter, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886