Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 137th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,508 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,067 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jean Gabin
- 1944Jesse Winchester
- 1948Dick Gaughan
- 1962Craig Ferguson
- 1965Paige Turco
- 1970Jordan Knight
- 1974Sendhil Ramamurthy
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1988Nikki Reed
- 1996Ryan Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1718Robert Darcy, 4th Earl of Holderness, English politician and diplomat, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1778)
- 1749Edward Jenner, English physician and microbiologist (d. 1823)
- 1845Jacint Verdaguer, Catalan priest and poet (d. 1902)
- 1874George Sheldon, American diver (d. 1907)
- 1882Karl Burman, Estonian architect and painter (d. 1965)
- 1891Napoleon Zervas, Greek general and politician (d. 1957)
- 1920Harry Männil, Estonian-Venezuelan businessman, co-founded ACO Group (d. 2010)
- 1926Cicely Berry, English actor and director
- 1944Jesse Winchester, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1990Katrina Hart, English runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Battle of Rovine, Wallachians defeat an invading Ottoman army.
- 1805Muhammad Ali becomes Wāli of Egypt.
- 1915The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1940World War II: the old city centre of the Dutch town of Middelburg is bombed by the German Luftwaffe, to force the surrender of the Dutch armies in Zeeland.
- 1943World War II: the Dambuster Raids by No. 617 Squadron RAF on German dams.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 2004The first legal same-sex marriages in the U.S. are performed in the state of Massachusetts.
- 2013Two Metro-North commuter trains collide near Bridgeport, Connecticut injuring at least 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Didz Hammond, Panos Gavalas, Park Seo-joon, Edgar Buchanan, Dafina Zeqiri, Jamie Bamber, Allen Toussaint, Maisie Williams, Richie Castellano, Annie Ross.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1916 – George Sidney, American director and producer (d. 2002); July 21, 1986 – Diane Guerrero, American actress and model; June 5, 1933 – Bata Živojinović, Serbian actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998