Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 884 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Tomeo - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tomeo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tomeo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Lucy Beaumont
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson
- 1912Richard Brooks
- 1946Andreas Katsulas
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1975Jack Johnson
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1988Kōji Seto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1872Bertrand Russell, Welsh mathematician, historian, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1921Michael A. Epstein, English pathologist and academic
- 1956Catherine Corsini, French director and screenwriter
- 1957Michael Cretu, Romanian-German keyboard player and producer (Moti Special and Enigma)
- 1959Jay Wells, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Tim Horan, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1977Lee Hendrie, English footballer
- 1978Chad Donella, Canadian actor
- 1978Charles Kamathi, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1927After being founded for 20 years, the Government of the Republic of China approves Tongji University to be among the first national universities of the Republic of China.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Cook, Simone de Oliveira, Lambert Wilson, Mel Gibson, Lisa Arch, Birol Ünel, Luhan, Allan Carr, Jimmy Clanton, Theo van Gogh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1978 – Eric Balfour, American actor and singer; September 17, 1970 – Jim Conroy, American voice actor; October 11, 1961 – Neil Buchanan, English guitarist and actor (Marseille).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257