Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,184 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 886 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Prana - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prana will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Prana will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ezio Pinza
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1920Lucia Mannucci
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1978Chad Donella
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
- 1992Spencer Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1862Josephus Daniels, American publisher and politician, 41st United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1948)
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969)
- 1904Jacob K. Javits, American colonel and politician, 58th New York Attorney General (d. 1986)
- 1914Robert J. Wilke, American actor (d. 1989)
- 1926Dirch Passer, Danish actor, singer, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1960Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer
- 1973Donyell Marshall, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Darius Šilinskis, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1985Oliver Sin, Hungarian painter
- 1987Luisana Lopilato, Argentinian actress and singer (Erreway)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1499Alonso de Ojeda sets sail from Cádiz on his voyage to what is now Venezuela.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Monte Cassino: Conclusion after seven days of the fourth battle as German paratroopers evacuate Monte Cassino.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Miller, William Castle, Alessandro Cortini, Luis Buñuel, Ron Shelton, Chris Hillman, Ivana Sert, Danny Kalb, Christian Finnegan, Christopher Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1973 – Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1945 – Maria Aitken, Irish-English actress, director, and producer; January 5, 1987 – Kristin Cavallari, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188