Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,000 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mary Howard de Liagre
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1938Joan Blackman
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1941Miriam Margolyes
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1950Nick Wyman
- 1980Ali Zafar
- 1986Katya Shchekina
- 1988Ryan Cooley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1927Ray Nagel, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1939Patrick Cormack, Baron Cormack, English historian, journalist, and politician
- 1942Nobby Stiles, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1947John Bruton, Irish politician, 10th Taoiseach of Ireland
- 1957Henrietta Moore, English anthropologist and academic
- 1959Graham Dilley, English cricketer and coach (d. 2011)
- 1962Olga Volozhinskaya, Russian ice dancer and choreographer
- 1967Heinz-Harald Frentzen, German race car driver
- 1975Jack Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Felicia Pearson, American actress, rapper, and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1910The Earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristen Hall, Sheeri Rappaport, Wednesday 13, M. Emmet Walsh, Ricky Schroder, Laurent Voulzy, Darry Cowl, Primo Carnera, Michelle Borth, Gary Coleman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1976 – Martine McCutcheon, English actress and singer; June 27, 1921 – Muriel Pavlow, English actress; March 11, 1938 – Joseph Brooks, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992