Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,941 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pululu - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pululu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pululu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1923Jean-Louis Roux
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1947Hugh Keays-Byrne
- 1952George Strait
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1992Spencer Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1785John Wilson, Scottish author and critic (d. 1854)
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969)
- 1929Jack Sanford, American baseball player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1936Leon Ashley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1961Jim Bowden, American sportscaster
- 1962Mike Whitmarsh, American volleyball player (d. 2009)
- 1962Sandra, German singer (Arabesque and Enigma)
- 1973The Blue Meanie, American wrestler and actor
- 1984Ivet Lalova, Bulgarian sprinter
- 1986Kevin Anderson, South African tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Monte Cassino: Conclusion after seven days of the fourth battle as German paratroopers evacuate Monte Cassino.
- 1980Gwangju Massacre: Students in Gwangju, South Korea begin demonstrations calling for democratic reforms.
- 1990In France, a modified TGV train achieves a new rail world speed record of 515.3 km/h (320.2 mph).
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Camille Cosby, Robin Padilla, Richard Herd, Basim, Russ Tamblyn, Bill Wallis, Tom Noonan, Kerem Yılmazer, Tom Rosenthal, Diane Farr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 18, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1974 – Alanis Morissette, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress; August 9, 1980 – Texas Battle, American actor; February 29, 1920 – Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212