Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Channing - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Channing will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Channing will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ray Barrett
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1936Norma Aleandro
- 1946David Suchet
- 1946Lesley Gore
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1962Jimmy White
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1986Emily Hart
- 1987Nana Kitade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1915Peggy Mount, English actress (d. 2001)
- 1922A. M. Rosenthal, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 2006)
- 1938Moshoeshoe II of Lesotho (d. 1996)
- 1941Tony Adamowicz, American race car driver
- 1945Gene Deckerhoff, American sportscaster
- 1958Stanislav Levý, Czech footballer and manager
- 1977Luke Hudson, American baseball player
- 1979Ioannis Kanotidis, Greek footballer
- 1980Lassaâd Ouertani, Tunisian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1987Kris Russell, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1918General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1952The world’s first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
- 1972In the early morning hours a fire breaks out at the Sunshine Mine located between Kellogg and Wallace, ID, killing 91 workers.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fab Morvan, Sarah Paulson, Adam Lambert, Darren Hayes, Peter Vaughan, Dorrit Weixler, Sayaka Akimoto, Phillip Adams, Bill Cowsill, King Vidor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1971 – Regina King, American actress, director, and producer; January 30, 1976 – Andy Milonakis, American actor and rapper (Three Loco); July 2, 1954 – Wendy Schaal, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201