Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1990. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,465 days or 9.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 8, 2022.
If a dog named Ian - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ian will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ian will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Satyajit Ray
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne
- 1925John Neville
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1959Tony Wakeford
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1975David Beckham
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1997Perla Haney-Jardine
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1601Athanasius Kircher, German priest and scholar (d. 1680)
- 1881Alexander Kerensky, Russian lawyer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 1970)
- 1945Gene Deckerhoff, American sportscaster
- 1977Jan Fitschen, German runner
- 1981Tiago Mendes, Portuguese footballer
- 1983Daniel Sordo, Spanish race car driver
- 1987Pat McAfee, American football player
- 1988Neftalí Feliz, Dominican baseball player
- 1991Farruko, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter
- 1994Josh Bolt, English actor
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Marriage of Léopold of Saxe-Coburg and Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1906Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- 1920The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1963Berthold Seliger launches a rocket with three stages and a maximum flight altitude of more than 100 kilometres near Cuxhaven. It is the only sounding rocket developed in Germany.
- 1964First ascent of Shishapangma the fourteenth highest mountain in the world and the lowest of the Eight-thousanders.
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
- 1999Panamanian election, 1999: Mireya Moscoso becomes the first woman to be elected President of Panama.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Epcar, Ai Kato, Barbara O'Neil, Betty Comden, Matt Damon, Logan Marshall-Green, Ji Sung, Jonathan Silverman, Johnny Gimble, Derrick Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1990.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1990 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinéad O’Connor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd May 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1990
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,465 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 352
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 2022
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (-145)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinéad O’Connor (May 5, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1986 – Mason Gamble, American actor; July 22, 1960 – Jon Oliva, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Jon Oliva's Pain); June 21, 1947 – Michael Gross, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919