Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1931. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,413 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,804 days or 29.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1963.
If a dog named Miss Elliott - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miss Elliott will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Miss Elliott will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ruth Fernández
- 1942Zalman King
- 1946Frederik de Groot
- 1955Luka Bloom
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1971Laurel Holloman
- 1973Ron Trent
- 1980Lane Garrison
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1867John Exley, American rower (d. 1938)
- 1871Saint George Ashe, Maltese-English rower (d. 1922)
- 1875Alfred P. Sloan, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1966)
- 1926Joe Slovo, Lithuanian-South African politician (d. 1995)
- 1949Janet Thornton, English biologist and academic
- 1956Andrea Pazienza, Italian illustrator and painter (d. 1988)
- 1981Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes)
- 1983Josh Pace, American basketball player
- 1988Gavin Free, Filmmaker and actor
- 1992Asenate Manoa, Fijian-Tuvaluan runner
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carrie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Graham, Barbara Rush, Nedra Volz, Robert Guillaume, Jiro Wang, Isha Sharvani, Dante Carver, Shlomo Artzi, Kelly Vitz, Sunil Dutt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,413 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,098
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1963
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1906 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Gene Simmons, Israeli-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor, (Kiss and Wicked Lester); January 25, 1967 – David Ginola, French footballer and actor; May 4, 1961 – Jay Aston, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Bucks Fizz).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018