Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 144th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,061 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mai Zetterling
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1947Waddy Wachtel
- 1972Greg Berlanti
- 1978Jo Joyner
- 1981Jerod Mixon
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon
- 1986Jordan Metcalfe
- 1987Jimena Barón
- 1989Sam Kessel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1886Paul Paray, French organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1941Bob Dylan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Traveling Wilburys)
- 1947Martin Winterkorn, German businessman
- 1953Alfred Molina, English actor and producer
- 1961Show Aikawa, Japanese actor
- 1964Pat Verbeek, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1969Jacob Rees-Mogg, English politician
- 1982Issah Gabriel Ahmed, Ghanaian footballer
- 1987Aiko Orgla, Estonian footballer
- 1992Travis T. Flory, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1883The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- 1939First issue of Fashizmi is published in Tirana.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of the Atlantic, the German Battleship Bismarck sinks then-pride of the Royal Navy, HMS Hood, killing all but three crewmen.
- 1960Following the 1960 Valdivia earthquake, the largest ever recorded earthquake, Cordón Caulle begins to erupt.
- 1963Baldwin–Kennedy meeting on race relations in the US
- 1988Section 28 of the United Kingdom’s Local Government Act 1988, a controversial amendment stating that a local authority cannot intentionally promote homosexuality, is enacted.
- 2001Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
- 2002Russia and the United States sign the Moscow Treaty.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniela Denby-Ashe, Stewart Lee, Alan Clayson, Greg Tribbett, Amanda Setton, Lou van Burg, Phil Everly, Florence Henderson, Gretchen Wyler, Janelle Quintana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 24, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1929 – Nancy Littlefield, American director and producer (d. 2007); December 14, 1965 – Ted Raimi, American actor, director, and screenwriter; April 18, 1936 – Tommy Ivo, American actor and race car driver.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035