Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,137 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dolcegioia - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolcegioia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dolcegioia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Marie Doro
- 1888Miles Malleson
- 1929Warren Frost
- 1933Sarah Marshall
- 1947Karen Valentine
- 1970Jamie Kennedy
- 1970Lindsay Greenbush
- 1976Ethan Suplee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1725Samuel Ward, American politician, 31st Governor of the Colony of Rhode Island (d. 1776)
- 1880Jean Alexandre Barré, French neurologist and academic (d. 1967)
- 1899Kazi Nazrul Islam, Bengali poet, author, and flute player (d. 1976)
- 1925Don Liddle, American baseball player (d. 2000)
- 1956Stavros Arnaoutakis, Greek politician
- 1969Glen Drover, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (Megadeth, Eidolon, and King Diamond)
- 1984Kyle Brodziak, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Moritz Stehling, German footballer
- 1987Timothy Derijck, Belgian footballer
- 1987Yves De Winter, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1833The Chilean Constitution of 1833 is promulgated.
- 1935Jesse Owens of Ohio State University breaks three world records and ties a fourth at the Big Ten Conference Track and Field Championships in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- 1966Explorer program: Explorer 32 launches.
- 1979American Airlines Flight 191: In Chicago, a McDonnell Douglas DC-10 crashes during takeoff at O'Hare International Airport killing all 271 on board and two people on the ground.
- 1999The United States House of Representatives releases the Cox Report which details the People’s Republic of China’s nuclear espionage against the U.S. over the prior two decades.
- 2001Erik Weihenmayer, 32 years old, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
- 2009North Korea allegedly tests its second nuclear device. Following the nuclear test, Pyongyang also conducted several missile tests building tensions in the international community.
- 2013A gas cylinder explodes on a school bus in the Pakistani city of Gujrat, killing at least 18 people.
- 2013Suspected Maoist rebels kill at least 28 people and injure 32 others in an attack on a convoy of Indian National Congress politicians in Chhattisgarh, India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Olsen, Soraya, Terry Knight, Veronica Hamel, Stephen Poliakoff, Laura Benanti, Yang Hyun-suk, Toni Basil, Angelique Bates, Kevin Cheng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 25, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1955 – Grand L. Bush, American actor; April 13, 1950 – William Sadler, American actor; November 13, 1917 – Robert Sterling, American actor and singer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180