Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Richard Dimbleby
- 1922Kitty Kallen
- 1932Steve Rossi
- 1947Mitch Margo
- 1949Joe Unger
- 1957Hillary B. Smith
- 1970Lindsay Greenbush
- 1970Sidney Greenbush
- 1971Justin Henry
- 1973Daz Dillinger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1334Emperor Sukō of Japan (d. 1398)
- 1865John Mott, American evangelist and saint, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1869Mathilde Verne, English pianist and educator (d. 1936)
- 1925Don Liddle, American baseball player (d. 2000)
- 1943Jessi Colter, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1964David Shaw, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1976Erki Pütsep, Estonian cyclist
- 1976Tarik Glenn, American football player
- 1984Luke Ball, Australian footballer
- 1987Timothy Derijck, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Diet of Worms ends when Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Edict of Worms, declaring Martin Luther an outlaw.
- 1895The playwright, poet, and novelist Oscar Wilde is convicted of “committing acts of gross indecency with other male persons” and sentenced to serve two years in prison.
- 1914The House of Commons of the United Kingdom passes the Home Rule Act for devolution in Ireland.
- 1926Sholom Schwartzbard assassinates Symon Petliura, the head of the government of the Ukrainian People’s Republic, which is in government-in-exile in Paris.
- 1953The first public television station in the United States officially begins broadcasting as KUHT from the campus of the University of Houston.
- 1967Celtic F.C. from Glasgow, Scotland, becomes the first ever Northern European team to win the European Cup; with previous winners being from Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- 1977Chinese government removes a decade old ban on William Shakespeare’s work, effectively ending the Cultural Revolution started in 1966.
- 1997A military coup in Sierra Leone replaces President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah with Major Johnny Paul Koromah.
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
- 2013Suspected Maoist rebels kill at least 28 people and injure 32 others in an attack on a convoy of Indian National Congress politicians in Chhattisgarh, India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Tuck, Pixie Williams, Dimitris Poulikakos, Victor Vazquez, Jo Nesbø, Joan Van Ark, Marco Sison, Mike Gordon, Stephanie Pratt, Takashi Miike.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 25, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1986 – Jerry Roush, American singer-songwriter (Of Mice & Men, Sky Eats Airplane, and Glass Cloud); May 9, 1934 – Alan Bennett, English actor, screenwriter, and author; May 10, 1944 – Marie-France Pisier, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053