Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ann Robinson
- 1929Beverly Sills
- 1932Roger Bowen
- 1932Steve Rossi
- 1939Ian McKellen
- 1944Frank Oz
- 1951Bob Gale
- 1958Paul Weller
- 1970Octavia Spencer
- 1976Ethan Suplee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1880Jean Alexandre Barré, French neurologist and academic (d. 1967)
- 1925Don Liddle, American baseball player (d. 2000)
- 1932Roger Bowen, American actor and author (d. 1996)
- 1939Dixie Carter, American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1956David P. Sartor, American composer and conductor
- 1958Zahida Manzoor, English businesswoman
- 1963George Hickenlooper, American director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1970Lindsay Greenbush, American actress
- 1973Al-Saadi Gaddafi, Libyan footballer
- 1984Marion Raven, Norwegian singer-songwriter and actress (M2M)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 567 BCServius Tullius, the king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 240 BCFirst recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet.
- 1738A treaty between Pennsylvania and Maryland ends the Conojocular War with settlement of a boundary dispute and exchange of prisoners.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa is formed, with Tang Ching-sung as its president.
- 1940World War II: The German 2nd Panzer Division captures the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer; the surrender of the last French and British troops marks the end of the Battle of Boulogne.
- 1953Nuclear testing: At the Nevada Test Site, the United States conduct their first and only nuclear artillery test.
- 1961Apollo program: U.S. President John F. Kennedy announces before a special joint session of the Congress his goal to initiate a project to put a “man on the Moon” before the end of the decade.
- 1968Gateway Arch Saint Louis Gateway Arch is dedicated.
- 2000Liberation Day of Lebanon. Israel withdraws its army from most of the Lebanese territory after 22 years of its first invasion in 1978.
- 2002China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harve Presnell, Don LaFontaine, Renaldo Lapuz, Montgomery Clift, Greg Howe, Jessica Caban, Lewis Gilbert, Dominique Sanda, Sven Lõhmus, Matt Giraud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 25, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1927 – Paul Eddington, English actor (d. 1995); September 17, 1967 – Malik Yoba, American actor and singer; May 8, 1975 – Enrique Iglesias, Spanish-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882