Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 612Constantine III, Byzantine emperor (d. 641)
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1873Pavlo Skoropadskyi, German-Ukrainian general and politician, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1945)
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950)
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson, American boxer and actor (d. 1989)
- 1932Robert Osborne, American actor and historian
- 1935Ron Popeil, American businessman, founded the Ronco Company
- 1951Ashok Gehlot, Indian politician, 21st Chief Minister of Rajasthan
- 1969Amy Ryan, American actress
- 1989Mary Lambert, American singer-songwriter and poet
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Gélin, Vanilla Ice, Leah Pipes, Tristán Ulloa, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Ai Okawa, Farah Fath, Reri Grist, Marrion Gopez, Per Gessle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1992 – Zawachin, Japanese model; September 20, 1965 – Robert Rusler, American actor and producer; January 18, 1964 – Jane Horrocks, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958