Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cosimo - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cosimo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cosimo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1971Josey Scott
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1981J. Tillman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1849Bernhard von Bülow, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1929)
- 1895Cornelius Van Til, Dutch philosopher, theologian, and apologist (d. 1987)
- 1912Virgil Fox, American organist and composer (d. 1980)
- 1933Brother Stair, American minister and radio host
- 1934Frankie Valli, American singer and actor (The Four Seasons and The Wonder Who?)
- 1944Pete Staples, English bass player (The Troggs)
- 1945Davey Lopes, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1949Liam Donaldson, English physician and academic
- 1962Anders Graneheim, Swedish bodybuilder
- 1978Paul Banks, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Interpol)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Neal, David Bisbal, Mike Piazza, Stephen Kramer Glickman, Petchara Chaowarat, Gregg Henry, Stephen Moyer, Alain Cuny, Josh Gracin, Gordon Downie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1978 – Santiago Cabrera, Venezuelan-English actor; July 30, 1993 – Miho Miyazaki, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48); November 26, 1944 – Michael Gregory, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307