Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1933James Brown
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1977Eric Church
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1996Noah Munck
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1898Septima Poinsette Clark, American educator and activist (d. 1987)
- 1922Len Shackleton, English footballer and journalist (d. 2000)
- 1930Juan Gelman, Argentinian poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1940David H. Koch, American engineer, businessman, and philanthropist
- 1947Doug Henning, Canadian magician (d. 2000)
- 1965Nina García, Colombian-American journalist and critic
- 1972Stephen Barclay, English lawyer and politician
- 1973Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter
- 1983Romeo Castelen, Dutch footballer
- 1996Mary Cain, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bappi Lahiri, Sonny Chiba, Bernie Mac, Richard Keith, Joanne Dru, Keri Hilson, Bernard Hepton, Spencer List, Denver Pyle, Subin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1936 – Dale Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010); June 25, 1945 – Carly Simon, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Simon Sisters); April 25, 1977 – Matthew West, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971