Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1911 was a Wednesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1911. It was the 22nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,117 days or 35.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1943.
If a dog named Knoxville - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 527 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knoxville will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Knoxville will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Florence Desmond
- 1908Nils Poppe
- 1918Sadie Corré
- 1921Edna Doré
- 1944Samantha Juste
- 1954Vicki Sue Robinson
- 1957Kyle Secor
- 1963Wesley Willis
- 1966Jeremy Hotz
- 1968Stéphane E. Roy
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1753Pierre Victurnien Vergniaud, French lawyer and politician (d. 1793)
- 1898Norman Vincent Peale, American minister and author (d. 1993)
- 1945Bernard Goldberg, American journalist and author
- 1948Lynda Bellingham, Canadian-English actress and television host (d. 2014)
- 1965Yoko Soumi, Japanese voice actress
- 1973Chris Harmse, South African hammer thrower
- 1977Domenico Fioravanti, Italian swimmer
- 1977Scott Klopfenstein, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (Reel Big Fish, The Littlest Man Band, The Scholars, and Nuckle Brothers)
- 1980Kaori Manabe, Japanese television personality and model
- 1989Pablo Alborán, Spanish singer
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Petronius Maximus is stoned to death by an angry mob while fleeing Rome.
- 1862American Civil War Peninsula Campaign: Battle of Seven Pines or (Battle of Fair Oaks): Confederate forces under Joseph E. Johnston & G.W. Smith engage Union forces under George B. McClellan outside Richmond, Virginia.
- 1911The hull of the ocean liner RMS Titanic is launched.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1929The first talking Mickey Mouse cartoon, “The Karnival Kid”, is released.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1977The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System is completed.
- 2010In international waters, armed Shayetet 13 commandos, intending to force the flotilla to anchor at the Ashdod port, boarded ships trying to break the ongoing blockade of the Gaza Strip, resulting in nine civilian deaths.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caitlin Upton, Leo Penn, Domenico Modugno, Ichirou Mizuki, Sam Sparro, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Julia Morris, Nic Hill, Kaori Mizuhashi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1911 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1911
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 22nd Wednesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,333
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1943
- Age in dog years: 527 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1915 – Renée Asherson, English actress (d. 2014); March 15, 1985 – James Maclurcan, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 14, 1975 – Shaznay Lewis, English singer-songwriter and actress (All Saints).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766