Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1924 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1924. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,541 days or 31.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1956.
If a dog named Clayton - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clayton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clayton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1971Candice Night
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
- 1984Martin Compston
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872)
- 1893Teddy Wakelam, English rugby player and sportscaster (d. 1963)
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959
- 1947H. Robert Horvitz, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1959Ronnie Lott, American football player and sportscaster
- 1961Vallo Reimaa, Estonian academic and politician
- 1964Päivi Alafrantti, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1983Bershawn Jackson, American hurdler
- 1983Lawrence Vickers, American football player
- 1984David King, English figure skater
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ross Lynch, James Read, Sunny, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Angel Coulby, Arthur Crudup, Michael Hampton, Mirah, Grace Gummer, Taryn Southern.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1924.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1924 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1924
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,541 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,173
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1956
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1924 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1984 – Steven Webb, English actor; July 1, 1970 – Henry Simmons, American actor; July 2, 1986 – Lindsay Lohan, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796