Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1982. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,497 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,499 days or 12.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 2014.
If a dog named Rockbottom - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockbottom will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rockbottom will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1932Phyllida Law
- 1961David Winning
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1978Matthew Davis
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1884Harry S. Truman, American colonel and politician, 33rd President of the United States (d. 1972)
- 1920Tom of Finland, Finnish illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1951Mike D'Antoni, American basketball player and coach
- 1958Simone Kleinsma, Dutch actress and singer
- 1975Dmitri Ustritski, Estonian footballer
- 1975Jussi Markkanen, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1976Martha Wainwright, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Mich Dulce, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer
- 1981Yasuko Tajima, Japanese swimmer
- 1986Marvell Wynne, American soccer player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gazanfer Özcan, Shōta Sometani, Justin Berfield, Sandy Duncan, Everlast, James Stacy Barbour, Miyuki Imori, Stephen Dunne, Larry B. Scott, Leni Riefenstahl.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1982.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1982 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chariots of Fire by Vangelis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1982
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,497 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,499 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 458
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2014
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1998 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1972 (-123)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Chariots of Fire by Vangelis (May 8, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1984 – Pania Rose, Australian model; February 22, 1969 – Hans Klok, Dutch magician and actor; April 15, 1950 – Josiane Balasko, French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987