Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1946. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,030 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,343 days or 25.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1978.
If a dog named Raizy - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raizy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raizy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1906Eleanor Estes, American librarian, author, and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1963Sanja Doležal, Croatian singer and television host (Novi fosili)
- 1968Marie-José Pérec, French runner
- 1972Dana Perino, American journalist and politician, 27th White House Press Secretary
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1982Rachel Boston, American actress and producer
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
- 1997Zane Huett, American actor
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooklyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa De Sio, Milka Loff Fernandes, Shari Ulrich, Andrea Jennifer Shubert, Kool Savas, David Baerwald, Sophie Monk, Emmelie de Forest, Fred Waring, Spranger Barry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1946.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1946 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 13, 1954. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,030 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,343 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1978
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 1946 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 13, 1954 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1933 – Asha Bhosle, Indian singer and actress; May 21, 1978 – Adam Gontier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Days Grace, Big Dirty Band, and Saint Asonia); January 13, 1966 – Patrick Dempsey, American actor and race car driver.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,996