Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1920. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,261 days or 33.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1952.
If a dog named Anubis - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anubis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anubis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1960Naomi Kawashima
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1969Ellen Pompeo
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1972Lou Brutus
- 1974Chris Lilley
- 1977Brittany Murphy
- 1983Miranda Lambert
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1710Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, politician, and diplomat (d. 1792)
- 1834José Hernández, Argentinian journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1886)
- 1932Arthur K. Snyder American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1939Allan Moffat, Canadian-Australian race car driver
- 1939Russell Means, American actor and activist (d. 2012)
- 1940Richard Cotton, Australian geneticist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1945Terence Davies, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1967Miyuki Kobayashi, Japanese canoeist
- 1970Tay Ping Hui, Singaporean actor
- 1992Marko Blaževski, Macedonian swimmer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1674Anglo-Dutch War: As provided in the Treaty of Westminster, Netherlands cedes New Netherland to England.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1954U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1971In Cambodia, Khmer Rouge forces attack the city of Phnom Penh and its airport, killing 44, wounding at least 30 and damaging nine aircraft.
- 1972Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama is hijacked and, at one point, is threatened with crashing into the nuclear installation at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. After two days, the plane lands in Havana, Cuba, where the hijackers are jailed by Fidel Castro.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krystal Reyes, Calista Flockhart, Ritchie Valens, Clare Holman, Udo Kier, Chance the Rapper, Bobbie Smith, George Burditt, Jane Wyman, Linda Cristal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 1948. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1920
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,261 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,246
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1952
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1932 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 1948 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1975 – Kylie Bax, New Zealand-American model and actress; June 19, 1974 – Bumper Robinson, American actor and singer; March 17, 1949 – Patrick Duffy, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919