Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1944Kemal Sunal
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1982Jeremy Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1888J. B. Kripalani, Indian lawyer and politician (d.1982)
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1942Roy Fredericks, Guyanese-American cricketer and politician (d. 2000)
- 1958Kazimieras Černis, Lithuanian astronomer and astrophysicist
- 1962Mic Michaeli, Swedish keyboard player (Europe, Brazen Abbot, and Last Autumn’s Dream)
- 1974Static Major, American singer-songwriter and producer (Playa) (d. 2008)
- 1974Wajahatullah Wasti, Pakistani cricketer
- 1988Kyle Naughton, English footballer
- 1988Mikako Komatsu, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Despina Vandi, Mayumi Wakamura, Evan Taubenfeld, Jimmy Somerville, Adriano Cintra, Richard T. Jones, Don Henderson, Ella Rae Peck, Yuka Hirata, Charles W. Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 11, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1955 – Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman; March 14, 1967 – Melissa Reeves, American actress; March 15, 1933 – Philippe de Broca, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934