Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Xena: - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xena: will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Xena: will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
- 1989Reina Tanaka
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1907Orestis Laskos, Greek director, screenwriter, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1914James Gilbert Baker, American astronomer, optician, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1944Chris Smither, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Chris Dreja, English guitarist (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1960Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 1962Mic Michaeli, Swedish keyboard player (Europe, Brazen Abbot, and Last Autumn’s Dream)
- 1971Paul Chaloner, English sportscaster
- 1982Gonzalo Canale, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi, Japanese singer and actor (News and Tegomass)
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1675Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1967Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to “new left” antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Woods, William Russ, Jodi Long, Kim Rodriguez, Rhoda Gemignani, Chico Benymon, Christine Charbonneau, Iliza Shlesinger, AJ Dee, William T. Orr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1962 – Elizabeth Berridge, American actress; August 4, 1936 – Giorgos Zographos, Greek singer and actor (d. 2005); March 26, 1971 – Tommie Sunshine, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,285