Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,701 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Pepay - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepay will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pepay will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1973Jason White
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1981Natalie Glebova
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1599Ottavio Piccolomini, Austrian-Italian field marshal (d. 1656)
- 1896Shirley Graham Du Bois, American author, playwright, composer, and activist (d. 1977)
- 1918Stubby Kaye, American actor and singer (d. 1997)
- 1931Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress
- 1945Chris Dreja, English guitarist (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1953Andy Partridge, Maltese-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (XTC and The Dukes of Stratosphear)
- 1971Jennifer Celotta, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Lou Vincent, New Zealand cricketer
- 1985Jessica Sierra, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Fahlenbock, Chingmy Yau, Pia Guanio, Jim Tang, Big Sean, Louis Waldon, Richard Bennett, Sid James, Tapio Rautavaara, Brian Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1978 – Mathew Horne, English actor and screenwriter; October 8, 1966 – Felipe Camiroaga, Chilean television host and actor (d. 2011); March 15, 1931 – James Ellis, Northern Irish actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,319