Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2011 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 2011. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,009 days or 2.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2043.
If a dog named Chucha - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 52 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chucha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chucha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Spiegel
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1973Jason White
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1633George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1695)
- 1792Mary Anne Disraeli, Welsh wife of Benjamin Disraeli, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1872)
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925)
- 1885George S. Patton, American general (d. 1945)
- 1932Germano Mosconi, Italian journalist (d. 2012)
- 1939Denise Alexander, American actress and producer
- 1964Anabel Alonso, Spanish actress
- 1967David Doak, Northern Irish video game designer
- 1975Angélica Vale Mexican actress and singer
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi, Japanese singer and actor (News and Tegomass)
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Armando’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Bradley, Vice Cooler, Julie Marie Berman, Tony McPhee, Jay Aston, Chespirito, Mike Yarwood, Roger Whittaker, Jim Varney, Ed Wynne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 2011.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 2011 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 2011
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 9 years old
- Days since birth: 3,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,009 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 102
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2043
- Age in dog years: 52 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (November 12, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1956 – Keith David, American actor and singer; September 29, 1982 – Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress; December 15, 1988 – Emily Head, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044