Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2011 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 2011. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,369 days or 3.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2043.
If a dog named Anjelica - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anjelica will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Anjelica will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 1883Ernest Ansermet, Swiss conductor and academic (d. 1969)
- 1901Sam Spiegel, Austrian-American film producer (d. 1985)
- 1909Robert Ryan, American actor (d. 1973)
- 1928Ernestine Anderson, American singer
- 1936Jack Keller, American songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1946Al Holbert, American race car driver (d. 1988)
- 1962James Morrison, Australian trumpet player and composer
- 1985Tiidrek Nurme, Estonian runner
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darlene Vogel, Layne Staley, Rex Harrison, Rosie Perez, Lauris Reiniks, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Harel Skaat, Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Athena Chu, Marcello Mastroianni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 2011.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 2011 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 2011
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,369 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 139
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2043
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (November 12, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1979 – Murat Yıldırım, Turkish actor; September 20, 1987 – Sarah Natochenny, American voice actress; February 28, 1989 – Zhang Liyin, Chinese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,949