Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 316th day of the year 1929. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,984 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,328 days or 31.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1961.
If a dog named Nola - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nola will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nola will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1975Nina Brosh
- 1976Tevin Campbell
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1833Alexander Borodin, Russian composer and chemist (d. 1887)
- 1840Auguste Rodin, French sculptor, created The Thinker (d. 1917)
- 1866Sun Yat-sen, Chinese physician and politician, 1st President of the Republic of China (d. 1925)
- 1936Mort Shuman, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1991)
- 1943Björn Waldegård, Swedish race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1944Al Michaels, American sportscaster
- 1945Neil Young, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1948Hassan Rouhani, Iranian lawyer and politician; 7th President of Iran
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1971Chen Guangcheng, Chinese-American lawyer and activist
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pauline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1980The NASA space probe Voyager I makes its closest approach to Saturn and takes the first images of its rings.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1990Crown Prince Akihito is formally installed as Emperor Akihito of Japan, becoming the 125th Japanese monarch.
- 1999The Düzce earthquake strikes Turkey with a magnitude of 7.2 on the Richter scale.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Rolfe, Grant Forsberg, Talib Kweli, Jeffrey Weissman, Luísa Todi, Takamasa Suga, Masahiro Usui, Yukiko Okada, Allari Naresh, Ted Healy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 2, 1916. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,984 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,328 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1961
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 2, 1916 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1977 – Divya Dutta, Indian model and actress; August 6, 1982 – Danny Lopes, American model and actor; August 3, 1956 – Kirk Brandon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny, and Dead Men Walking).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897