Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 318th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Yohji - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yohji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yohji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1897Gertrude Olmstead
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1904H. C. Potter
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger
- 1952Art Malik
- 1980Monique Coleman
- 1996Austin Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1850Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish author and poet (d. 1894)
- 1889Vigo Madsen, Danish gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1904H. C. Potter, American director and producer (d. 1977)
- 1906A. W. Mailvaganam, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987)
- 1920Guillermina Bravo, Mexican dancer, choreographer, and director (d. 2013)
- 1935Tom Atkins, American actor
- 1941Mel Stottlemyre, American baseball player and coach
- 1950Gilbert Perreault, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1980Sara Del Rey, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1990In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people in a massacre before being tracked down and killed by police the next day.
- 1994In a referendum, voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fumika Suzuki, David Tibet, Noni Răzvan Ene, Ginny Tyler, Ronnie Self, Raoul Heertje, Siri Tollerød, Kenichi Suzumura, Susan Stafford, Clifton Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1918 – Dennis Patrick, American actor and director (d. 2002); June 12, 1985 – Kendra Wilkinson, American model, actress, and author; October 26, 1971 – Anthony Rapp, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163