Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 318th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cosito - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cosito will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cosito will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1926Don Gordon
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1949Terry Reid
- 1960Neil Flynn
- 1972Takuya Kimura
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1982Kumi Koda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1837James T. Rapier, American lawyer and politician (d. 1883)
- 1899Iskander Mirza, Pakistani general and politician, 1st President of Pakistan (d. 1969)
- 1929Fred Phelps, American lawyer, pastor, and activist, founded the Westboro Baptist Church (d. 2014)
- 1941Dack Rambo, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1943Roberto Boninsegna, Italian footballer
- 1948Humayun Ahmed, Bangladeshi author, screenwriter, and director (d. 2012)
- 1954Chris Noth, American actor and producer
- 1956Rex Linn, American actor
- 1971Noah Hathaway, American actor
- 1979Kick, Japanese comedian and writer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jasmine, Stan Boardman, Edgar Barrier, Wende Wagner, Chas Chandler, Breckin Meyer, Anne Watanabe, Guy Ferland, Cynthia Rothrock, Inka Friedrich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1939 – Tommy Tune, American actor, singer, dancer, and director; May 15, 1946 – Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality; September 6, 1981 – Yumiko Cheng, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,294