Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 318th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1914Alberto Lattuada
- 1926Don Gordon
- 1932Richard Mulligan
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1934Jimmy Fontana
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1981Shawn Yue
- 1982Michael Copon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1841Edward Burd Grubb, Jr., American general and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Spain (d. 1913)
- 1866Abraham Flexner, American educator, founded the Institute for Advanced Study (d. 1959)
- 1869Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams, Russian-American activist, journalist, and politician (d. 1962)
- 1913Helen Mack, American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1935Tom Atkins, American actor
- 1940Saul Kripke, American philosopher and academic
- 1947Toy Caldwell, American guitarist and songwriter (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 1993)
- 1958John McConnell, American actor
- 1983Claudia Balderrama, Bolivian race walker
- 1985Asdrúbal Cabrera, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhonda Fleming, Asia Nitollano, Upendra, Garou, Ivete Sangalo, Jeff Mangum, Susan Stafford, Bill Smitrovich, Arthur Machen, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1923 – Eli Woods, English comedian and actor (d. 2014); August 22, 1961 – Andrés Calamaro, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Los Abuelos de la Nada and Los Rodríguez); August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016