Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 319th day of the year 1931. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,667 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,889 days or 29.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1963.
If a dog named Leo Iii - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leo Iii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leo Iii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1931John Kerr
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501)
- 1607Madeleine de Scudéry, French author (d. 1701)
- 1661Christoph von Graffenried, Swiss-American settler and author (d. 1743)
- 1873Sara Josephine Baker, American physician and academic (d. 1945)
- 1887Georgia O'Keeffe, American painter (d. 1986)
- 1897Aneurin Bevan, Welsh journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Health (d. 1960)
- 1945Roger Donaldson, Australian-New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953James Widdoes, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
- 1982Rio Hirai, Japanese announcer
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Max’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Ben, Laurence Luckinbill, Walter Lantz, Ray Butt, Cherry Pie Picache, Sibel Kekilli, Russell Senior, Joel David Moore, Victor Beaumont, Lily Aldridge.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1931.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1931 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1931. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 206 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,667 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,889 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1963
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1947 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1931 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1979 – David Nail, American singer-songwriter; November 14, 1975 – Faye Tozer, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Steps); September 5, 1912 – Kristina Söderbaum, Swedish-German actress and photographer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856