November 23, 1949 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Nov 23, 1949?
November 23, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 327th day of the year 1949. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is November 23 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,954 days or 24.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 910 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 3 at 11:39:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1981.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Orlee - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orlee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Orlee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Albert Ranft
- 1902Victor Jory
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1929Gloria Lynne
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1962Lance King
- 1969Üllar Saaremäe
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1971Sajid Khan
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous November 23 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1868Mary Brewster Hazelton, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1925Johnny Mandel, American composer and conductor
- 1929Hal Lindsey, American evangelist and author
- 1945Dennis Nilsen, Scottish serial killer
- 1945Keith Hampshire, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1946Bobby Rush, American soldier and politician
- 1955Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing)
- 1961Nicolas Bacri, French composer
- 1983Nasser Al-Shamrani, Saudi Arabian footballer
- 1992Go Eun-bi, South Korean singer (Ladies’ Code) (d. 2014)
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PPIEJQODRRYI? Check your answers here: Word search PPIEJQODRRYI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
What happened on my birthday – Nov 23rd?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- 1918Heber J. Grant succeeds Joseph F. Smith as the seventh president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1943World War II: Tarawa and Makin atolls fall to American forces.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 2001The Convention on Cybercrime is signed in Budapest, Hungary.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday November 23, 1949 mean?
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stacy Clark, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Zack de la Rocha, Poncie Ponce, Jeffrey Jones, John McGiver, Susan Gordon, Niamh Kavanagh, Mary J. Blige, Paula Peralejo.
What is the birthday horoscope for Nov 23, 1949?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1949.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
What is the birthstone for November 23?
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Nov 23, 1949?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1930. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Nov 23rd Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for November 23?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
What is the popular baby name on 23 Nov 1949?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man November 23
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for November 23, 1949
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
November 23, 1949 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,954 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 910
- Next full moon: July 3 at 11:39:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1981
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1966 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1930 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1966 – Narumi Yasuda, Japanese actress; July 30, 1954 – Ken Olin, American actor, director, and producer; December 10, 1958 – Eva Robin's, Italian actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020