Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1929. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,388 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,129 days or 30.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1961.
If a dog named Shayla - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shayla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shayla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Libertad Lamarque
- 1912Barbara Sheldon
- 1917Howard Duff
- 1944Candy Darling
- 1953Glenn Withrow
- 1957Denise Crosby
- 1958Alain Chabat
- 1962John Squire
- 1974Taro Yamamoto
- 1993Ivi Adamou
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1784Zachary Taylor, American general and politician, 12th President of the United States (d. 1850)
- 1801Ludwig Bechstein, German author and poet (d. 1860)
- 1888Dale Carnegie, American author and educator (d. 1955)
- 1904Albert Ross Tilley, Canadian captain and surgeon (d. 1988)
- 1948Steve Yeager, American baseball player and coach
- 1961Carlos Carnero, Spanish politician
- 1962Paul Thorburn, German-Welsh rugby player and manager
- 1964Garret Dillahunt, American actor
- 1969David Adeang, Nauruan lawyer and politician
- 1983Karine Vanasse, Canadian actress and producer
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maxine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835The Texas Provincial Government authorizes the creation of a horse-mounted police force called the Texas Rangers (which is now the Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety).
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1877Anna Sewell’s classic animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1932In Washington, D.C., the FBI Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory (better known as the FBI Crime Lab) officially opens.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1966Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
- 1976The Çaldıran-Muradiye earthquake in eastern Turkey kills between 4,000 and 5,000 people.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex James, Xiao Xun, Chip, Steve Zahn, John Leventhal, Barry Livingston, W. Morgan Sheppard, Barbara Bach, Matt Riddlehoover, Mary Treen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. Your score is -213. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,388 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,129 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1925 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (-213)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1965 – Mason Reese, American actor; April 18, 1987 – Sandra Lyng Haugen, Norwegian singer; September 5, 1964 – Amanda Ooms, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938