Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 328th day of the year 1979. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,282 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,094 days or 13.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 2011.
If a dog named Brawny - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brawny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brawny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theodor Altermann
- 1908Libertad Lamarque
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1943Robin Williamson
- 1950Roscoe Born
- 1974Machel Montano
- 1974Stephen Merchant
- 1983Karine Vanasse
- 1983Meredith Henderson
- 1990Tom Odell
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1615Philip William, Elector Palatine, German son of Magdalene of Bavaria (d. 1690)
- 1888Fredrick Willius, American cardiologist and author (d. 1972)
- 1943Dave Bing, American basketball player and politician, 70th Mayor of Detroit
- 1944Dan Glickman, American businessman and politician, 26th United States Secretary of Agriculture
- 1945Lee Michaels, American singer and keyboard player (The Sentinals)
- 1948Spider Robinson, American-Canadian author and critic
- 1950Roscoe Born, American actor
- 1953Glenn Withrow, American actor
- 1958Margaret Curran, Scottish academic and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1965Shirley Henderson, Scottish actress and singer
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Battle of Solway Moss: An English army defeats a much larger Scottish force near the River Esk in Dumfries and Galloway.
- 1642Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen’s Land (later renamed Tasmania).
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1966Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 1969Apollo program: The Apollo 12 command module splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to land on the Moon.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Desmond Harrington, Arthur Darvill, Bruno Nogueira, Kelvin Tan, Lalah Hathaway, Jeff Wincott, Aria Clemente, Martha MacIsaac, Alexandra Daddario, Ben Folds.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1979 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 2001. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 24th November 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1979
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,282 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,094 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 518
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 2011
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1954 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 2001 (-144)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer (November 24, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1930 – Akiji Kobayashi, Japanese actor (d. 1996); July 11, 1929 – Danny Flores, singer-songwriter and saxophonist (The Champs) (d. 2006); April 18, 1971 – Tamara Braun, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,144