Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 334th day of the year 1936. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,777 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,259 days or 28.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,042 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1968.
If a dog named Rapunzel - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rapunzel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rapunzel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1952Jeff Fahey
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1968Jonathan Knight
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1984J. Holiday
- 1985Evangelia Aravani
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1818George Brown, Scottish-Canadian journalist and politician, 10th Premier of West Canada (d. 1880)
- 1879Jacob Gade, Danish violinist and composer (d. 1963)
- 1881Julius Raab, Austrian engineer and politician, 19th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1964)
- 1899Andrija Artuković, Croatian lawyer and politician, 1st Minister of Interior of the Independent State of Croatia (d. 1988)
- 1922Minnie Miñoso, Cuban-American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1942John Grillo, English actor and playwright
- 1951Yosi Piamenta, Israeli-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- 1965Yutaka Ozaki, Japanese poet and pianist (d. 1992)
- 1973Ryan Giggs, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1980Brian Wolfe, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TREJBIOT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters TREJBIOT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1783A 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Jersey.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Spring Hill – A Confederate advance into Tennessee misses an opportunity to crush the Union Army. General John Bell Hood is angered, which leads to the Battle of Franklin.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Long, Professor Green, Ab-Soul, Buster Merryfield, Mehmet Kurtuluş, Eulalio González, Jon Lindstrom, Catherine Ringer, Rakan Rushaidat, Robert Plant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1936
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,777 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,042
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1968
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1977 – Jason Mraz, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 20, 1907 – Paula Wessely, Austrian actress and producer (d. 2000); March 1, 1910 – David Niven, English-Swiss actor, singer, and producer (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944