Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 334th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gretel - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gretel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gretel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Graham Crowden
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1950Chris Claremont
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1965Ben Stiller
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1993Lost Frequencies
- 1993Yuri Chinen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1340John, Duke of Berry (d. 1416)
- 1683Ludwig Andreas von Khevenhüller, Austrian field marshal (d. 1744)
- 1719Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha (d. 1772)
- 1889Edgar Adrian, 1st Baron Adrian, English physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1977)
- 1939Chandra Bahadur Dangi, Nepalese dwarf (d. 2015)
- 1952Semyon Bychkov, Russian-American conductor
- 1953June Pointer, American singer and actress (Pointer Sisters) (d. 2006)
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Michael Cudlitz, American actor and producer
- 1994Sofia Araújo, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2012An Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane belonging to Aéro-Service, crashes into houses near Maya-Maya Airport during a thunderstorm, killing at least 32 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Blackthorne, Cody Burger, Megan Gallagher, Tasso Kavadia, David Ackles, John Oliver, Rhonda Fleming, Jim Ward, Clive Owen, Stefan Reisinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1949 – Jerry Harrison, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Talking Heads and The Modern Lovers); October 28, 1969 – Ben Harper, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relentless7 and Fistful of Mercy); December 12, 1938 – Connie Francis, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193