Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 334th day of the year 1989. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,121 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,040 days or 11.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 2021.
If a dog named Jiniwin - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jiniwin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jiniwin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1909Robert Nighthawk
- 1920Stuart Lancaster
- 1926Richard Crenna
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1949Jimmy London
- 1957John Ashton
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones
- 1978Gael García Bernal
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1791Count Franz Philipp von Lamberg, Austrian field marshal and politician (d. 1848)
- 1840Henry Birks, Canadian businessman, founded Birks & Mayors (d. 1928)
- 1869James Hamilton, 3rd Duke of Abercorn (d. 1953)
- 1916Dena Epstein, American musicologist and author (d. 2013)
- 1927Robert Guillaume, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1944Dian Parkinson, American model, Miss District of Columbia USA 1965
- 1947David Mamet, American director, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1949Jimmy London, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1987Christel Khalil, American actress
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Viola’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mitch Longley, Paula Raymond, Scott Crary, Eulalio González, Diane Gaidry, Mark Arden, Françoise Yip, Walter Steinbeck, Jack May, Eric Lange.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1989 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1974. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,121 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 411
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2021
- Age in dog years: 193 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1992 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1974 (-143)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli (December 2, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1971 – Yutaka Takenouchi, Japanese actor; December 3, 1983 – Andy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 16, 1943 – Martin Huba, Slovak actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972