Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1967. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,182 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,727 days or 18.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1999.
If a dog named Ackerman - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ackerman will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ackerman will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1957Mike Score
- 1960René Froger
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite
- 1971Edmond Leung
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
- 1987Kevin Jonas
- 1990Arjo Atayde
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1919Myron Floren, American accordion player and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1937Harris Yulin, American actor
- 1945Aleka Papariga, Greek accountant and politician
- 1948William Daniel Phillips, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1961Alan G. Poindexter, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2012)
- 1965Kubrat, Prince of Panagyurishte
- 1968Ricardo Fort, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1973Danniella Westbrook, English actress
- 1983Juan Morillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1992Marco Verratti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BCAZOWAUEF? Check your answers here: Word search BCAZOWAUEF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brad Paisley, Nev Schulman, Yuya Matsushita, Ian Paice, Constance Talmadge, Quinn Allman, Tim Kazurinsky, Gilberto Gil, Art Sullivan, Jane Horrocks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 5th November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1967
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,182 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,727 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 684
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1999
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-147)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (November 11, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1931 – Robert Morse, American actor and singer; November 4, 1974 – Louise Redknapp, English singer and actress (Eternal); January 10, 1919 – Billy Varga, American professional wrestler and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042