Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1968. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,116 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,372 days or 17.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 2000.
If a dog named Edge - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edge will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Edge will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1946Ariel Ureta
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1963Tatum O'Neal
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1873Edwin Flack, Australian tennis player and runner (d. 1935)
- 1884James Elroy Flecker, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1915)
- 1910John Hackett, Australian-English general and academic (d. 1997)
- 1928Donald Madden, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1935Lester Piggott, English jockey
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002)
- 1945Peter Pace, American general
- 1958Mo Gaffney, American actress
- 1966Georgia Apostolou, Greek model and actress
- 1987O. J. Mayo, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YILXNGUIUPI? Check your answers here: Word finder YILXNGUIUPI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ione Skye, Martha Reeves, Yuna, Susan Richardson, Sasha Sokol, Jacquie O'Sullivan, Robert Charlebois, Carol Wayne, Colin Baker, Kelli Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1968 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 20, 1984. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 5th November 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,116 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,372 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 648
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 20, 1984 (-131)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (November 9, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1970 – AMG, American rapper; September 3, 1965 – Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer; June 8, 1949 – Jeffrey Mylett, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,046