Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 311th day of the year 1959. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,092 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,697 days or 21.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1991.
If a dog named Curtis - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Curtis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Curtis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1943Michael Byrne
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1976Mark Philippoussis
- 1976Melyssa Ford
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1890Jan Matulka, Czech-American painter (d. 1972)
- 1926Joan Sutherland, Australian-Swiss soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- 1935W. S. Rendra, Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1942Johnny Rivers, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1954Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Tracie Savage, American actress and journalist
- 1968Greg Tribbett, American singer and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah)
- 1980Sergio Bernardo Almirón, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Tinie Tempah, English rapper and producer
- 1990David de Gea, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Savannah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1983United States Senate bombing: A bomb explodes inside the United States Capitol. No one is injured, but an estimated $250,000 in damage is caused.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Sonia Agarwal, Carl Marotte, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ritchie Valens, Anna Sophia Berglund, John Darnielle, Scherrie Payne, Des Coleman, Kirsten Vangsness.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1959.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1959 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 5, 1970. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 1959
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,092 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,697 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 782
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1991
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1974 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 5, 1970 (-164)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin (November 9, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1944 – Jeroen Krabbé, Dutch actor, director, and producer; February 11, 1974 – D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians); May 25, 1944 – John Bunnell, American police officer, television host, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135