Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1992 was a Monday and it was the 314th day of the year 1992. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,871 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,624 days or 9.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 369 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 18, 2024.
If a dog named Vinaigrette - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vinaigrette will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vinaigrette will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1872Bohdan Lepky, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1941)
- 1885Velimir Khlebnikov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1892Mabel Normand, American actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1904Viktor Brack, German SS officer (d. 1948)
- 1920Philip G. Hodge, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
- 1990Nosa Igiebor, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Francis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sinik, Mammootty, Joanna Brodzik, Howard Smith, Shane Meier, Moira Anderson, Tommy Cash, Fra Fee, Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Peter Vaughan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1992.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1992 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,687,063 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1992. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1992 is 370,730. That’s equivalent to 257 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 38,452 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 54,386 times in the year 1992. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1992. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1992
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1992
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,871 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,624 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 369
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2024
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 1992 world population: 5,456,136,278
- Number one song: How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights (November 14, 1992)
- Babies born in 1992: 135,687,063
- Babies born in 1992 every day: 370,730
- Babies born in 1992 every minute: 257
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 38,452 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 54,386 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMXCII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1986 – Vanessa Morley, Canadian actress; October 20, 1965 – William Zabka, American actor and producer; August 8, 1949 – Keith Carradine, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997