Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2020 was a Monday and it was the 314th day of the year 2020. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 74 days or 0.20 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 7 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 18, 2052.
If a dog named X - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 X will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like X will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1984French Montana
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1906Arthur Rudolph, German engineer (d. 1996)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1926Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1954Shankar Nag, Indian actor and director
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1973Nick Lachey, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (98 Degrees)
- 1985Bakary Soumaré, Malian footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Avery’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Homme, Robert Preston, Bud Collyer, Soulja Slim, Chico DeBarge, Atsushi Harada, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Patrick Hernandez, Michel Galabru, Yousuke Ichikawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 2020.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 2020 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 2020
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 222 days
- Days spent sleeping: 74 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.20 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 7
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2052
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1977 – Adam Darski Polish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Behemoth); July 30, 1993 – Katie Cecil, American singer, guitarist, and actress (KSM); February 27, 1954 – Neal Schon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Journey, Santana, Bad English, and Hardline).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,711