Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 1, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 275th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,687 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Stanley Holloway
- 1920Walter Matthau
- 1928George Peppard
- 1929Grady Chapman
- 1930Philippe Noiret
- 1942Robert Lelièvre
- 1965Ted King
- 1971Gigi Lai
- 1972Guna Zariņa
- 1986Sayaka Kanda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 1.
- 1903Vladimir Horowitz, Ukrainian-American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1945Donny Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire) (d. 1979)
- 1947Buzz Capra, American baseball player and coach
- 1947Mariska Veres, Dutch singer (Shocking Blue) (d. 2006)
- 1965Chris Reason, Australian journalist
- 1968Kevin Griffin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Better Than Ezra)
- 1973Christian Borle, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1976Nasir al-Wuhayshi, Yemeni terrorist (d. 2015)
- 1983Mirko Vučinić, Montenegrin footballer
- 1990Pedro Filipe Mendes, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791First session of the French Legislative Assembly.
- 1898The Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration is founded under the name k.u.k. Exportakademie.
- 1908Ford puts the Model T car on the market at a price of US$825.
- 1920Sir Percy Cox lands in Basra to assume his responsibilities as High Commissioner in Iraq.
- 1942USS Grouper torpedoes Lisbon Maru not knowing she is carrying British PoWs from Hong Kong
- 1943World War II: Naples falls to Allied soldiers.
- 1946Daegu October Incident occurs in Allied occupied Korea.
- 1957First appearance of In God we trust on U.S. paper currency.
- 1978The Voltaic Revolutionary Communist Party is founded.
- 1982Epcot opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
View the complete list of historical events for October 1.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 1 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryan Fisher, Yma Sumac, Amanda Pays, Marc Cohn, Patrizio Buanne, Toby Kebbell, Tania Foster, Spede Pasanen, Ruta Lee, Chitrangada Singh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 1 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 1, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1947 – Kiki Dee, English singer-songwriter; June 17, 1907 – Maurice Cloche, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990); February 16, 1955 – Hunt Block, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058