Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1937 was a Wednesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1937. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,602 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,201 days or 27.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,037 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 21, 1969.
If a dog named Motita - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Motita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1918Robert Walker
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1923John C. Champion
- 1925Gustav Winckler
- 1925Lenny Bruce
- 1948Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1956Chris Carter
- 1989Wei Son
- 1992Aaron Dismuke
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1566Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork, Irish politician, Lord High Treasurer of Ireland (d. 1643)
- 1909Art Tatum, American pianist (d. 1956)
- 1937Sami Frey, French actor
- 1942Bob Bailey, American baseball player and manager
- 1953Pat Day, American jockey
- 1958Masako Mori, Japanese singer and actress
- 1963Colin Channer, Jamaican-American author and academic
- 1970Paul Potts, English tenor
- 1970Rob Howley, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1981Kele Okereke, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloc Party)
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shannon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845A majority of voters in the Republic of Texas approve a proposed constitution that, if accepted by the U.S. Congress, will make Texas a U.S. state.
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1958Paddington Bear, a character from English children’s literature, makes his debut.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1970Fiji joins the United Nations.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Paião, Léo Jaime, Curtis Cregan, Vildan Atasever, Sheri Moon Zombie, Cass Elliot, Rex Allen, Jr., Mel Tolkin, Anjana Sowmya, Bobina.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 1937.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 1937 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1922. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 286th day of 1937
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 79 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,602 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,201 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,037
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 1969
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1966 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1922 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.X.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1980 – Dwi Sasono, Indonesian Actor; August 23, 1922 – Jean Darling, American actress and singer (d. 2015); June 24, 1998 – Coy Stewart, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829