Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Dybo - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dybo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dybo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1962Ken Chinn
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros, Greek-American actress (d. 1973)
- 1921Matt Batts, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1923Bert Kaempfert, German conductor and composer (d. 1980)
- 1923Bill McLaren, Scottish rugby player and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1923Linda Darnell, American actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1943Fred Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Bachman–Turner Overdrive and Brave Belt)
- 1944Kaizer Motaung, South African footballer and manager
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1970Mehmet Scholl, German footballer and manager
- 1977John Mayer, American singer-songwriter, rapper, guitarist, and producer (John Mayer Trio & Fifth Harmony)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristian Schmid, Vicente Fernández, Jeff Anderson, Urvashi Sharma, Peter Criss, Natasha Poly, Philip Rose, Rockne S. O'Bannon, Sherry Jackson, Sumire Uesaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1958 – Matt Frewer, American-Canadian actor and singer; November 7, 1990 – Joelle Hadjia, Australian singer-songwriter; December 9, 1934 – Judi Dench, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,277