Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,657 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,886 days or 35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1944.
If a dog named Trileboo - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trileboo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trileboo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Jack Owens
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1963Norm Macdonald
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1981Tsubasa Imai
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
- 1984Chris Lowell
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1909Cozy Cole, American drummer (d. 1981)
- 1918Ralph Wilson, American businessman, founded the Buffalo Bills (d. 2014)
- 1918Rita Hayworth, American actress, singer, dancer, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1919Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov, Ukrainian-Russian physicist and academic
- 1926Julie Adams, American actress
- 1938Les Murray, Australian anthologist, poet, and critic
- 1948Michael Lynch, American sociologist and academic
- 1969Wyclef Jean, Haitian-American rapper, producer, and actor (Fugees)
- 1975Despina Olympiou, Greek-Cypriot singer
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1610French king Louis XIII is crowned in Reims Cathedral.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British General Charles, Earl Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Glover, James Roday, Johnny Hickman, Keith Green, Sandrine Holt, Crista Flanagan, Martha Hedman, Matt L. Jones, Geoffrey Hughes, Minnie Driver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1973 – Mattias Hellberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (The Hellacopters, Nationalteatern, and The Solution); November 27, 1975 – Bad Azz, American rapper and actor (LBC Crew); January 30, 1986 – Asami Shimoda, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298