Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1947Simi Garewal
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1963Norm Macdonald
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen
- 1981Tsubasa Imai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920)
- 1939Oliver Rackham, English botanist and academic
- 1955Georgios Alogoskoufis, Greek economist, academic, and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1958Howard Alden, American guitarist
- 1966Danny Ferry, American basketball player and manager
- 1973Andrea Tarozzi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1974Cincinnati Red, American wrestler (d. 2015)
- 1975Janne Aikala, Finnish murder victim (d. 1986)
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama, Japanese actor
- 1979Alexandros Nikolaidis, Greek martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beau Bridges, Lynn Carlin, Charles Brown, Marian Anderson, Russell Kane, Padma Lakshmi, Raaj Kumar, George Burns, A. J. Cook, Rex Ingram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 17, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1953 – Keiko Takeshita, Japanese actress; November 5, 1931 – Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007); July 17, 1972 – Elizabeth Cook, American singer and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997