Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1937Paxton Whitehead
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1975Vina Morales
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1983Felicity Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1711Jupiter Hammon, American poet (d. 1806)
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888)
- 1959Mark Peel, Australian historian and academic
- 1970Blues Saraceno, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Poison)
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1983Junichi Miyashita, Japanese swimmer
- 1983Riki Miura, Japanese actor
- 1984Chris Lowell, American actor
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
- 1985Tomokazu Nagira, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1905The October Manifesto issued by Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard King, Jonathan Goldstein, Marisa Paredes, Russi Taylor, Meshach Taylor, Kevin Hagen, Glen Campbell, Stacy Francis, Claire Cooper, The Great Khali.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 17, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1930 – Graham Jarvis, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003); July 12, 1978 – Topher Grace, American actor and screenwriter; October 30, 1951 – Harry Hamlin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071