Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1926. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,347 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,449 days or 31.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1958.
If a dog named Siggy - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Siggy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Siggy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1947Simi Garewal
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1985Max Irons
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1990Bianca Bree
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1577Dmitry Pozharsky, Russian prince (d. 1642)
- 1886Spring Byington, American actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1906Paul Derringer, American baseball player (d. 1987)
- 1923Charles McClendon, American football player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1968Graeme Le Saux, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1981Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1984Chris Lowell, American actor
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
- 1988Christina Crawford, American wrestler and dancer
- 1990Arisa Murata, Japanese skier
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LOYCENXJZUUKI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters LOYCENXJZUUKI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1977German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramona Milano, Justin Guarini, Rudolph Isley, Tim Moore, Elena Temnikova, Casper Van Dien, Megyn Price, Ronnie Butler, Herman Brood, Yuval Semo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1926 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,347 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,449 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,163
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1906 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1967 – Matthew Nelson, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Nelson); January 7, 1949 – Anne Schedeen, American actress; November 5, 1942 – Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940