Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1940. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,992 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,997 days or 27.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1972.
If a dog named Chesty - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chesty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chesty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920LaWanda Page
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1952Verónica Castro
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1958Lou Briel
- 1962Evander Holyfield
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1990Janet Leon
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1789Theophilos Kairis, Greek priest and philosopher (d. 1853)
- 1862Auguste Lumière, French director and producer (d. 1954)
- 1876Mihkel Pung, Estonian lawyer and politician, 11th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1941)
- 1899Miguel Ángel Asturias, Guatemalan journalist, author, and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 1910Shunkichi Hamada, Japanese field hockey player (d. 2009)
- 1945John Lithgow, American actor and singer
- 1949Jamie McGrigor, English-Scottish politician
- 1964Jorge Luis González, Cuban-American boxer
- 1973Joaquin Gage, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Saki Fujita, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Johnathan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1956The Soviet Union and Japan sign a Joint Declaration, officially ending the state of war between the two countries that had existed since August 1945.
- 1989The convictions of the Guildford Four are quashed by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, after they had spent 15 years in prison.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergio Leone, Dylan Neal, Chantal Claret, Michael Gordon, Che'Nelle, Kim Genelle, Graham Robertson, Heather O'Rourke, Jan Lamb, Mickey Rose.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1940 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 29,992 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,997 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,015
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1972
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1965 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1914 – Boris Christoff, Bulgarian-Italian opera singer (d. 1993); April 23, 1930 – Alan Oppenheimer, American actor; June 27, 1979 – Kim Gyu-ri, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855