Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1917 was a Saturday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Anna Neagle
- 1913J. Michael Hagopian
- 1922John Anderson
- 1929Colin Jeavons
- 1935Barrie Chase
- 1950Tom Petty
- 1958Valerie Faris
- 1958Viggo Mortensen
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1994Morgan Featherstone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1801Melchior Berri, Swiss architect and educator, designed the Natural History Museum of Basel (d. 1854)
- 1882Margaret Dumont, American actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1950William Russ, American actor and director
- 1957Susanna Haavisto, Finnish actress and singer
- 1974Bashar Rahal, Emirati-American actor and producer
- 1977Erko Saviauk, Estonian footballer
- 1978Virender Sehwag, Indian cricketer
- 1981Francisco Javier Rodríguez, Mexican footballer
- 1988Ma Long, Chinese table tennis player
- 1992Mattia De Sciglio, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1910The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1946Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam decides that October 20 is Vietnam Women’s Day.
- 1961The Soviet Union performs the first armed test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile, launching an R-13 from a Golf-class submarine.
- 1970Siad Barre declares Somalia a socialist state.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Hayes, Michelle Branch, Steve Burns, CJ Adams, Andy Lee, Park Shin-hye, Doug Brochu, João Gilberto, Michael Rooker, Renaldo Benson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 20, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1938 – David Early, American actor and educator (d. 2013); July 27, 1984 – Kenny Wormald, American actor, dancer, and choreographer; June 6, 1945 – David Dukes, American actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047