Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 294th day of the year 1950. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,537 days or 23.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1982.
If a dog named Patches - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patches will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Patches will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1926Leonard Rossiter
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1946Lee Loughnane
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1976Jeremy Miller
- 1977David Clayton Rogers
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1998Ryoka Oshima
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1907Nikos Engonopoulos, Greek painter and poet (d. 1985)
- 1929Pierre Bellemare, French radio and television host
- 1948Shaye J. D. Cohen, American historian and academic
- 1959Andy Picheta, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Melora Walters, Saudi Arabian-American actress
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg, Finnish singer and keyboard player (Sonata Arctica and Silent Voices)
- 1980Brian Pittman, American bass player (Relient K and Inhale Exhale)
- 1982Lee Chong Wei, Malaysian badminton player
- 1991Geoffry Hairemans, Belgian footballer
- 1992Bernard Tomic, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RUAEBMLATZDT? Check your answers here: Word finder RUAEBMLATZDT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1097First Crusade: Crusaders led by Godfrey of Bouillon, Bohemund of Taranto, and Raymond IV, Count of Toulouse, begin the Siege of Antioch.
- 1824Joseph Aspdin patents Portland cement.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Ball’s Bluff: Union forces under Colonel Edward Baker are defeated by Confederate troops in the second major battle of the war. Baker, a close friend of Abraham Lincoln, is killed in the fighting.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1944World War II: The first kamikaze attack. A Japanese fighter plane carrying a 200 kg bomb attacks HMAS Australia off Leyte Island, as the Battle of Leyte Gulf began.
- 1966Aberfan disaster: A slag heap collapses on the village of Aberfan in Wales, killing 144 people, mostly schoolchildren.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1987Jaffna hospital massacre is carried out by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka killing 70 ethnic Tamil patients, doctors and nurses.
- 1994In Seoul, 32 people are killed when the Seongsu Bridge collapses.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Yun, Claudine Longet, Don S. Davis, Lindsay Hartley, Helmut Käutner, Johnny Brown, Henry Cosby, Bianca Manalo, Sissel Kyrkjebø, Jonna Tervomaa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1950.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1950 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1930. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,612 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,537 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 868
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1982
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1962 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1930 (-152)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1974 – Andrea Corr, Irish singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (The Corrs); December 22, 1909 – Patricia Hayes, English actress (d. 1998); April 21, 1947 – Iggy Pop, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Stooges and The Trolls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103