Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,036 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1943Jan de Bont
- 1943Robert Long
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek
- 1969Helmut Lotti
- 1985Federico Ágreda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1921Harald Nugiseks, Estonian sergeant (d. 2014)
- 1938K. Indrapala, Sri Lankan historian and academic
- 1943Allen Coage, American-Canadian wrestler and coach (d. 2007)
- 1945Yvan Ponton, Canadian actor and game show host
- 1948Debbie Macomber, American author
- 1948Lynette Fromme, American attempted assassin of Gerald Ford
- 1966Valeria Golino, Italian actress, singer, and producer
- 1972D'Lo Brown, American wrestler and accountant
- 1974Tim Kinsella, American singer-songwriter (Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, Owls, Make Believe, and Everyoned)
- 1988Aykut Demir, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1923The royalist Leonardopoulos–Gargalidis coup d'état attempt fails in Greece, discrediting the monarchy and paving the way for the establishment of the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Hollingsworth, Mizuki Fukumura, John Raitt, Vinny Guadagnino, Sarah Major, Bill Nighy, Lou Rawls, Sigrid Thornton, Benjamin Burnley, Masashi Mikami.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1943 – Don Novello, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 26, 1949 – Adrian Gurvitz, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Gun, Baker Gurvitz Army, and Three Man Army); July 2, 1949 – Nancy Stephens, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951