Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Yamato - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yamato will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yamato will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Constance Bennett
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1962Bob Odenkirk
- 1967Rita Guerra
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1985Manpei Takagi
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1924Blake Butler, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1934Donald McIntyre, New Zealand opera singer
- 1942Bobby Fuller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Bobby Fuller Four) (d. 1966)
- 1946Eddie Brigati, American singer-songwriter (The Rascals)
- 1959Marc Shaiman, American composer and songwriter
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek, Polish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Vader)
- 1969Spike Jonze, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Kornél Dávid, Hungarian basketball player
- 1978Owais Shah, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1973United Nations Security Council Resolution 338 calling for ceasefire of Yom Kippur War is adopted.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tawn Mastrey, Nico Mastorakis, Sıla Şahin, Greg Weisman, Mani Ratnam, Rosemary Harris, Gloria Vanderbilt, Sibel Tüzün, Richard Ashcroft, Shingo Katori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1986 – Ami Koshimizu, Japanese voice actress and singer; August 22, 1948 – Eleonora Brown, Italian actress; January 2, 1956 – John Bedford Lloyd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178