Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bender - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bender will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bender will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Parker Fennelly
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett
- 1938Derek Jacobi
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1980Niall Breslin
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1903Curly Howard, American actor and singer (d. 1952)
- 1919Doris Lessing, Iranian-English author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1946Deepak Chopra, Indian-American physician and author
- 1957Chris Peppler, Japanese-American radio host
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi, Japanese comedian, singer, and actor
- 1964TobyMac, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (DC Talk and The Gotee Brothers)
- 1965A. L. Kennedy, Scottish comedian, journalist, and author
- 1976Luke Adams, Australian race walker
- 1985Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1923The royalist Leonardopoulos–Gargalidis coup d'état attempt fails in Greece, discrediting the monarchy and paving the way for the establishment of the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1926J. Gordon Whitehead sucker punches magician Harry Houdini in the stomach in Montreal, precipitating his death.
- 1981The United States Federal Labor Relations Authority votes to decertify the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization for its strike the previous August.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2005Tropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic Basin, making the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season the most active Atlantic hurricane season on record with 22 named storms.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cinta Laura, Peter Skellern, Eddie Money, Patricia Morison, Paul Leyden, Rob Huebel, Phil May, Jennifer Palm Lundberg, Bert McCracken, Keith Clifford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1956 – Wendy Crewson, Canadian actress and producer; April 21, 1961 – Carey Hayes, American screenwriter and producer; November 6, 1997 – Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230