Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mei Lanfang
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen
- 1938Derek Jacobi
- 1938Timos Perlegas
- 1941Charles Keating
- 1945Leslie West
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1992Sofia Vassilieva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126)
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen, Danish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1945Buzz Potamkin, American director and producer, founded Buzzco Associates (d. 2012)
- 1948Debbie Macomber, American author
- 1949Manfred Trojahn, German flute player, composer, and conductor
- 1949Vasilios Magginas, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Employment (d. 2015)
- 1952Greg Hawkes, American keyboard player (The Cars)
- 1973Ichiro Suzuki, Japanese baseball player
- 1986Ștefan Radu, Romanian footballer
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 2005Tropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic Basin, making the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season the most active Atlantic hurricane season on record with 22 named storms.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Shaw, Polly Holliday, Ruby Rose, Bonnie Somerville, Boman Irani, Aaron Lohr, George Waggner, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ilse Huizinga, Tahmoh Penikett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1973 – Shannon Elizabeth, American model and actress; February 28, 1947 – Stephanie Beacham, English actress; October 22, 1929 – Dory Previn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004