Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 298th day of the year 2004. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,463 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,154 days or 5.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 2, 2036.
If a dog named Stitch - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stitch will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stitch will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Ken Utsui
- 1948Barry Ryan
- 1963Giselle Laronde
- 1964Rosana Arbelo
- 1971Caprice Bourret
- 1976Joakim Nätterqvist
- 1981Jemima Rooper
- 1983Katie McGrath
- 1984Lougee Basabas
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1855James S. Sherman, American lawyer and politician, 27th Vice President of the United States (d. 1912)
- 1894Bibhutibhushan Mukhopadhyay, Indian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1987)
- 1920Marcel-Paul Schützenberger, French mathematician and academic (d. 1996)
- 1929Hubert Aquin, Canadian activist, author, and director (d. 1977)
- 1937John Goetz, American baseball player (d. 2008)
- 1939John Adye, English intelligence officer
- 1959Michelle Lujan Grisham, American lawyer and politician
- 1962Ian Dalziel, English footballer and manager
- 1978Carlos Edwards, Trinidadian footballer
- 1997Raúl Chávez Sarmiento, Peruvian mathematician
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alicia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth is completely divided among Austria, Prussia, and Russia.
- 1911Orville Wright remains in the air nine minutes and 45 seconds in a Wright Glider at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina.
- 1926Harry Houdini’s last performance takes place at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1957The United States Air Force starts the X-20 Dyna-Soar program.
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
- 2004Arsenal Football Club loses to Manchester United, ending a row of unbeaten matches at 49 matches, which is the record in the Premier League.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Angelakos, Hiroomi Tosaka, William Holden, Philippe Lafontaine, Chuck Brown, Tommy Lee, Nedumudi Venu, Karl Sanders, Yoshio Tabata, Fred Ward.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 2004 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1998. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 298th day of 2004
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,463 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,154 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 219
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 2036
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1989 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1998 (-140)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys (October 30, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1928 – Fats Domino, American singer-songwriter and pianist; August 19, 1966 – Lilian Garcia, Spanish-American ring announcer and singer; November 29, 1965 – Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075