Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Viola Allen
- 1920Nanette Fabray
- 1922Michel Galabru
- 1939John Cleese
- 1943Carmen Argenziano
- 1951Éric Morena
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1994Eddie Alderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1896Edith Haisman, South African-English survivor of the sinking of the RMS Titanic (d. 1997)
- 1932Harry Gregg, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1940John Gotti, American mob boss (d. 2002)
- 1941Dick Trickle, American race car driver (d. 2013)
- 1960Tom Nieto, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1960Vangelis Trigas, Greek bouzouki player
- 1966Masanobu Takashima, Japanese actor
- 1970Alama Ieremia, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1981Volkan Demirel, Turkish footballer
- 1983Brent Clevlen, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1524Italian Wars: The French troops lay siege to Pavia.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1806The French Army enters Berlin, following the Battle of Jena–Auerstedt.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1954Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. becomes the first African-American general in the United States Air Force.
- 1962Major Rudolf Anderson of the United States Air Force becomes the only direct human casualty of the Cuban Missile Crisis when his U-2 reconnaissance airplane is shot down in Cuba by a Soviet-supplied SA-2 Guideline surface-to-air missile.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Eve, Dina Lohan, Bob Grant, Kristina Sisco, Bobby Freeman, Steve Carell, Cub Koda, Silvy De Bie, Git Gay, Shindong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 27, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1928 – Texas Johnny Brown, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013); October 17, 1974 – John Rocker, American baseball player and actor; September 24, 1987 – Spencer Treat Clark, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051