Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1972. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,007 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,669 days or 15.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 2004.
If a dog named Summitt - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Summitt will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Summitt will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Narcisa de Leon
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1935Michael Jayston
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1983Richard Brancatisano
- 1987Tove Lo
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1704John Byng, English admiral and politician, 11th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1757)
- 1921Baselios Thoma Didymos I, Indian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1932Füruzan, Turkish writer
- 1936Akiko Kojima, Japanese model, Miss Universe 1959
- 1944Claude Brochu, Canadian businessman
- 1944Mehmet Haberal, Turkish Professor of Medicine
- 1955Roger O'Donnell, English keyboard player (The Cure and Thompson Twins)
- 1961Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1971Winona Ryder, American actress and producer
- 1987Andy Dalton, American football player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCCyrus the Great (founder of Persian Empire) entered capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land.
- 1591Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- 1863Eighteen countries meet in Geneva and agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1888The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1971In Macon, Georgia, guitarist Duane Allman is killed in a motorcycle accident.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1998Hurricane Mitch, the second deadliest Atlantic hurricane in history, makes landfall in Honduras.
- 2005Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Trower, Nicky Chinn, Mark Goodson, Kostas Paskalis, Lewis Sargent, Gucci Mane, Yvonne Catterfeld, Jenna Fischer, Christopher Titus, Marguerite De La Motte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1972
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,007 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,669 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 576
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 8, 1996 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1993 (-106)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1991 – Erica Tonooka, Japanese actress (Idoling!!!); March 22, 1936 – Roger Whittaker, Kenyan-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 5, 1990 – Sophie Lowe, English-Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975