Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1972. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,606 days or 15.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 2004.
If a dog named Linguini - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linguini will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Linguini will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1935Isao Takahata
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1946Peter Green
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1980Ben Foster
- 1982Ariel Lin
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1883Victor Hochepied, French swimmer and water polo player (d. 1966)
- 1899Akim Tamiroff, Georgian-American actor (d. 1972)
- 1910A. J. Ayer, English philosopher and author (d. 1989)
- 1925Dominick Dunne, American journalist and novelist (d. 2009)
- 1931Franco Interlenghi, Italian actor (d. 2015)
- 1956Wilfredo Gómez, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1968Johann Olav Koss, Norwegian speed skater and physician
- 1975Kelly Lin, Chinese actress
- 1983Dana Eveland, American baseball player
- 1987Jessica Dubé, Canadian figure skater
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Constantine the Great enters Rome after his victory at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge, stages a grand adventus in the city, and is met with popular jubilation. Maxentius’ body is fished out of the Tiber and beheaded.
- 1390First trial for witchcraft in Paris leading to the death of three people.
- 1901Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- 1948Safsaf massacre: Israeli soldiers capture Palestinian village of Safsaf in the Galilee and massacre villagers after they surrender.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1998Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off on STS-95 with 77-year-old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cecily Adams, Polow da Don, Marshall Chapman, Pierre Bernac, Kay Tse, Margo Harshman, Antonio Bernacchi, Matt Skiba, Harold Lockwood, Fernando Fernán Gómez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1972.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1972
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,817 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 8, 1996 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1993 (-106)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1965 – Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 3, 1973 – Jennifer Paige, American singer-songwriter and actress; October 14, 1949 – Damian Lau, Hong Kong actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,996