Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,587 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 2004.
If a dog named Vacano - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vacano will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vacano will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1940Jack Shepherd
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1976Milena Govich
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1982Chelan Simmons
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1907Edwige Feuillère, French actress (d. 1998)
- 1913Al Suomi, American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1930Bertha Brouwer, Dutch sprinter (d. 2006)
- 1940Frida Boccara, Moroccan-French singer (d. 1996)
- 1941George Davies, English fashion designer
- 1959Jesse Barfield, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1961Joel Otto, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Eleni Menegaki, Greek actress and talk show host
- 1976Stephen Craigan, Irish footballer and manager
- 1981Jonathan Brown, Australian footballer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1467Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Liège.
- 1591Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- 1611Russian homage to the King of Poland, Sigismund III Vasa.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1921The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25-game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
- 1944The city of Breda in the Netherlands is liberated by 1st Polish Armoured Division.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Van Patten, Brooke Vincent, Rory Cochrane, Walter Hyatt, Sheila Hancock, Andy Gibb, Frankie Ballard, Beah Richards, Kristian Nairn, John Mauceri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1984 – Kristy Bruce, English actress; December 19, 1923 – Gordon Jackson, Scottish actor (d. 1990); June 7, 1962 – Simon Day, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,510