Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 304th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,881 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1954Ken Wahl
- 1959Michael DeLorenzo
- 1963Rob Schneider
- 1970Linn Berggren
- 1970Nolan North
- 1977Séverine Ferrer
- 1984Scott Clifton
- 1986Christie Hayes
- 1992Vanessa Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1835Krišjānis Barons, Latvian linguist and author (d. 1923)
- 1838Luís I of Portugal (d. 1889)
- 1875Vallabhbhai Patel, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of India (d. 1950)
- 1879Karel Hašler, Czech songwriter, actor, lyricist, director, composer, writer, dramatist and screenwriter, murdered at Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp (d. 1941)
- 1929Bud Spencer, Italian swimmer, actor, and screenwriter
- 1940Craig Rodwell, American businessman and activist, founded the Oscar Wilde Bookshop (d. 1993)
- 1948Michael Kitchen, English actor and producer
- 1966Annabella Lwin, Burmese singer-songwriter and producer (Bow Wow Wow)
- 1966Joseph Boyden, Canadian-American author and academic
- 1984Amanda Pascoe, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Romulus Augustulus is proclaimed Western Roman Emperor.
- 1863The Maori Wars resume as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Beersheba: The “last successful cavalry charge in history”.
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1943World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception by a USN or USMC aircraft.
- 1969the Disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- 2002A federal grand jury in Houston, Texas indicts former Enron chief financial officer Andrew Fastow on 78 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice related to the collapse of his ex-employer.
- 2003Mahathir bin Mohamad resigns as Prime Minister of Malaysia and is replaced by Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, marking an end to Mahathir’s 22 years in power.
- 2014Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in the Mojave Desert during a test flight,
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Arenberg, Don Messick, Heinrich Schroth, Gina Gershon, Gayle Hunnicutt, Ron Eldard, Svend Kornbeck, Aaron Ruell, Shannon Curfman, Yvette Mimieux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 31, 1973.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight & the Pips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1923 – Roger Lebel, Canadian actor (d. 1994); October 28, 1958 – William Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jesus and Mary Chain); December 4, 1951 – Patricia Wettig, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950